[CentOS] Firefox Flash Update = No Flash

Tue Oct 13 22:25:48 UTC 2015
David Nelson <david at davidnelson.net>

This may be relevant:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-cause-issues-are-on-blocklist

As a last resort you can go to about:config and set
extensions.blocklist.enabled to false, then you have to be more aware of
what plugins you're running and/or where you're allowing them to run.