[CentOS] redistribution of isolinux binaries

Wed Oct 14 16:32:30 UTC 2015
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> Before answering more questions ... I really should point out that if
> you are modifying the CentOS Linux ISOs and distributing them to others
> while still calling them CentOS Linux, you are likely in violation of
> our Trademark rules:
>
> https://www.centos.org/legal/trademarks/

You can call it DimeOS or even DollarOS.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards