[CentOS] Google Chrome Issues on CentOS 6

Tue Oct 20 12:58:02 UTC 2015
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Thanks for this!

Missed the thread-start.
In any case I had the issues mentioned too, just as the OP describes.

I attributed the problem to using the same Chrome-profile on my work-computer
(Windows), all three Android-devices (work phone, private phone, private
tablet) and my home-computer running CentOS 6.7.

--
//Sorin