[CentOS] Libvirtd hooks in Centos 7

Wed Oct 21 08:12:38 UTC 2015
Maikel van Leeuwen <maikel.van.leeuwen at sentia.com>

I would like to create some libvirt hooks. This is so the hypervisor can
execute some scripts during starting or stopping of a KVM guest.
According to https://www.libvirt.org/hooks.html they must be present.
However, it seems in Centos 7 these hooks are gone in /etc/libvirt/

Libvirtversion: 1.2.8-16.el7_1.4
OS version: CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503 (Core)

Anyone how solved this riddle?

I already asked this question on centos.org/forums, but didn't get much
information apart from:
"Unfortunately I suspect that CentOS libvirt packages have hooks
disabled. I was looking for the same thing (needed some hooks for live
migration) but it didn't work.
However, after installing qemu from oVirt repository, hooks started
working..."

Anybody has more information then this given answer?

--
Maikel van Leeuwen