[CentOS] PHP version not enough for developers

Thu Oct 22 16:27:26 UTC 2015
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Juan,

You need to be aware how RHEL distributes software. Please read
https://access.redhat.com/security/updates/backporting

It's irrelevant in this case that PHP 5.3 is EOL. It will continue to be supported by Red Hat with security patches.

Nux!
www.nux.ro