[CentOS] PHP version not enough for developers

Fri Oct 23 12:57:34 UTC 2015
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Thu, October 22, 2015 17:25, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> . . . Still, disregarding the part some of us dislike personally
> (plus often reboots necessary to install some vital updates
> - which all Linuxes are prone to beginning somewhere around
> 2.6 kernel) . . .

I am glad to discover that I am not losing my mind.  I too have been
rather dismayed at the perceived increase in frequency with which I
must reboot my servers.  I wondered whether this was simply a
misconception on my part or an actual change in the environment.

Apparently it is the later.

Canada  L8E 3C3