[CentOS] RPM `requires` installation order

Thu Oct 29 03:22:16 UTC 2015
Ian Mortimer <i.mortimer at uq.edu.au>

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 11:56 +1100, Shyam S wrote:

> I have tried `PreReq` tag as well, which has same behaviour as far as I can
> tell.
>
> Is there any other means to accomplish my requirement?

PreReq now has the same effect as Requires.  In earlier versions
it did what you want and I don't know about CentOS 5 but PreReq is
equivalent to Requires in later releases.

For Centos 6 and 7 you want OrderWithRequires which was introduced
in rpm 4.9 and backported to Centos 6 earlier this year.

--
Ian