[CentOS] Screen

Fri Oct 30 11:39:48 UTC 2015
xaos <xaos at darksmile.net>

Andrew,

Don't do it man. Don't remap screen key sequences.

I had the same issue. This is how I ultimately solved it.
I mentally trained myself to think of screen
as a room that I need to do a Ctrl-A in order to get in there.

So, for bash, It is NOT a big deal anyway. Train your fingers to do a
Ctrl-A then a

It is just one extra keystroke.

I got used to it within a week.

-George