[CentOS] semi-OT: help needed w/ bareos

Thu Sep 3 17:36:16 UTC 2015

Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> On Thu, September 3, 2015 10:48 am, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> IP wrote:
for Linux. Now I'm trying to do it for some users' WinDoze boxes.
<snip>
> Mark, did you receive my earlier post (reply to earlier e-mail in this
thread)? I pasted there portion of my bacula config. Im my case (bacula
5.x.x) it is forward slash for Windows clients as well. I know one way
to test it: make a backup, then restore, then compare. (It is always a
good idea for the first new type of client when not sure the config is
correct...)

> I hope, this helps.

I most *certainly* did, made the fix, and restarted the bareos-dir
service, and ran my backup before lunch. Just did the list files jobid=97,
and there's a *ton* - it worked. Again, thank you very much.

        mark