[CentOS] Saving session with terminal window open upon logout

Wed Sep 9 14:18:03 UTC 2015
Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu>

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I tried Googling this, looking through admin notes...and I couldn't find
> this. And I know someone smart out here has the answer!
>
> When I log out of a user account, I want it to, when I log back in,
> have a terminal window pop up on my Gnome windows display, as I did
> before I logged out.
>
> How do I save a session before or as I log out? I am running
> Centos 6.7, 64-bit.
>
> Gilbert

Someone sent me (someone by the name of Mark) a personal reply; would you
resend it, as I am experiencing technical difficulties here. Thanks!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********