[CentOS] semi-OT: help needed w/ bareos

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Wed Sep 2 20:18:04 UTC 2015

I've got it installed on a 6.7 server, and can back up and restore for
Linux. Now I'm trying to do it for some users' WinDoze boxes. Trouble is,
all I keep finding on the Web are "how to set it up on Linux", "how to
install on Windoze", and how to restore....

First question: how do you *see* a list of the files that have been backed
up (you're not going to tell me that's a postgresql thing, are you?)?

Second: I've been looking, and am having trouble finding examples of
configuring the bareos-dir for a win client. I *think* I did it right, but
I get warnings. For the fileset, I have
FileSet {
  Name = "<winclientname>set"
  Include {
    Options {
      Signature = MD5 # calculate md5 checksum per file
    }
    File = "c:\Users"
  }
}

But the logs *seem* to be saying it only copied one file.

Clues for the poor?

    mark