[CentOS] CentOS 7.1.1503 + Dovecot + IPA

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Wed Sep 9 14:18:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-08 at 13:53 -0700, Alice Wonder wrote:
> You could try rebuilding this src.rpm -
>
> http://awel.domblogger.net/7/libre/src/repoview/dovecot.html
>
> That's what I use for Dovecot on CentOS 7 but I build it against
> LibreSSL so you probably don't want my binary RPM but the src.rpm
> will
> build against stock CentOS OpenSSL just fine w/o modification.
>
> I don't know if it will fix your issue but it is latest release that
> the
> dovecot list claims has the issue fixed.

Thanks for the offer, but I need to know if anyone else has encountered
the problem I'm having. I'm having a hard time believing no one else
has run into this.

Is there a point in creating a bug report about this in the CentOS
tracker since we'd have to wait for someone to report it to Red Hat
(and for them to fix it) first?

Ranbir

--
Kanwar R.S. Sandhu