[CentOS] bind chroot, bind mounts and selinux

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Sep 10 03:02:02 UTC 2015

I went through the chroot/selinux review when Centos6 came out.  I went
with selinux and no chroot.

I don't have too much of an issue with systemd; I am learning it as I go.

I am putting up a Samba4 AD with Bind-DLZ backend.  The Samba wiki
explicitly calls out no chroot and kind of explains why.

so I come out on the selinux side.