[CentOS] I want to connect to a l2tp server from centos.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Sep 18 01:33:53 UTC 2015

Hey John,

I do not require encryption at all, it's a secure and internal channel
but it requires me to connect via either pptp or l2tp.
This is the reason I am asking.
I had the chance of finding the SoftEther Project which gives a lot in
terms of VPN Client and Server.
At:
http://www.softether-download.com/en.aspx

But yet to try it.
Also they have all sorts of beta versions but not something they call
stable in their downloads.

I think I will try to use their product if I will not find an example on
how to use l2tp without ipsec encryption.

Thanks,
Eliezer