[CentOS] android sdk on centos7 64-bit.

Richard lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net
Mon Sep 21 17:16:02 UTC 2015

Do you have the standard centos repos disabled? I'm only seeing EPEL
in your output. What you need is in the centos base repo.

With the centos base repo enabled, Gordon's command would have
worked too -- I just always figure out the exact package(s).

  yum whatprovides /lib/ld-linux.so.2

  glibc-2.17-78.el7.i686 : The GNU libc libraries
  Repo        : base
  Matched from:
  Filename    : /lib/ld-linux.so.2