[CentOS] android sdk on centos7 64-bit.

Richard lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net
Mon Sep 21 17:56:32 UTC 2015

Is this really a centos-7 install? The message "This system is not
registered with Subscription Management." that you got from yum is
something you'd get from an unregistered RHEL system I believe.
Also, the yum plugins "product-id, subscription-manager" aren't
standard with a centos install.

What does a "cat" of /etc/system-release show?