[CentOS] I want to connect to a l2tp server from centos.

Thu Sep 17 23:47:56 UTC 2015
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

I have a server currently connecting to a pptp remote server.
This server(lns\lac) has the option for pptp connections and l2tp
connections.
The l2tp connections are not using ipsec encryption at all.
I have seen couple guides\tutorials on the internet:
-
https://raymii.org/s/tutorials/IPSEC_L2TP_vpn_on_CentOS_-_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_or_Scientific_-_Linux_6.html
- https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/L2TP/IPsec_VPN_client_setup

But all the guides that I have found are using ipsec with "secret".
On ubuntu there is a gui applet that helps setting these kind of
connections up but I am working with a CentOS server and not Ubuntu desktop.

If someone used l2tp the same way I want to use on CentOS 7 please give
me some advice.

If you have a guide which might help me I will be more then happy to see
this one.

Thanks,
Eliezer