[CentOS] Error installing Kmymoney

Wed Sep 9 15:27:03 UTC 2015
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

On Wed, 2015-09-09 at 08:40 -0600, CS DBA wrote:
> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
> Error: Package: kmymoney-4.6.6-1.el7.x86_64 (epel)
>            Requires: libcalligrakdchart.so.13()(64bit)
>  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
>  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
>

> I cant seem to get past this, using --skip-broken does not work.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Apparently the calligra-* packages in EPEL got updated but kmymoney was
not rebuild against these new libraries. The current calligra-dkchart
packages provides libcalligrakdchart.so.14.

You should file this as a bug in RH bugzilla. Point out kmymoney needs
to be rebuilt against the new calligra-* libraries.

You could try rebuilding from srpm against the recent calligra-*
libraries, but I have no idea how much dependencies you will have to
build to accomplish this.

Regards,
Leonard.