[CentOS] automounter with users home directories on centos 7.

Thu Sep 10 17:10:09 UTC 2015
Jason Welsh <jason.welsh at mercurygate.com>

[root at server2 home]# mount server1:/home/jason /home/jason
[root at server2 home]#
[root at server2 home]# ls /home/jason/
Desktop  Documents  Downloads  Music  mylogfile.txt  Pictures Public
Templates  Videos
[root at server2 home]# df -h /home/jason/
Filesystem           Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
server1:/home/jason  297M   19M  278M   7% /home/jason
[root at server2 home]#

so it works manually, just not with the automounter.

Jason