[CentOS] I want to connect to a l2tp server from centos.

Fri Sep 18 06:21:19 UTC 2015
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

OK So i took the time and finally built a RPM for the softether vpn
server and client.
I have not tested them for usage but I found out that only the server
side can work with multiple protocols while the client side works only
with one protocol.
The actual protocol is called "ethernet overl HTTPS".
More info on the product:
http://www.softether.org/

The gui is only for windows as far as I could understand.

So no l2tp client there but aleast a nice VPN service.

SRPM can be found here:
http://ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/7/SRPMS/softethervpn-4.18.9570-2.el7.centos.src.rpm

The repo is here(also latest squid-cache repo):
http://ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/7/x86_64/

Eliezer