[CentOS] ERROR Installing Cisco AnyConnect on Centos 6x

Wed Sep 30 21:04:13 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:28:55PM -0600, CS DBA wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I've downloaded the Cisco AnyConnect tar.gz file for one of our
> clients, when I untar it and then run the vpn_install script in the
> vpnclient directory I  get the below error.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...

You shouldn't need to build Cisco's client. Just install openconnect
on your syustem and configure it for the https sites you want to
connect to.

You should need:
NetworkManager-openconnect.x86_64
openconnect.x86_64

install those, right-click on the network manager icon in the upper panel,
choose edit then choose add then choose "Cisco AnyConnect Compatible"
fill in the necessary fields, and voila.

to use it, just left-click the NM applet in the upper panel, choose
"VPN Connections" then click the one you just configured.
I use it for multiple sites and it works just fine.

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding