[CentOS] How to install VPN server

Maikel van Leeuwen maikel.van.leeuwen at sentia.com
Tue Apr 5 07:03:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

You'll find a comprehensive guide on the Arch wiki
(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OpenVPN).
Please read first the setup of the PKI, then read further how to setup a
VPN environment.  I particular like this howto, because it survived the
recent security holes of OpenSSL.

But this is just one solution and there are many more, like Ipsec.  The
article mentioned above should be fine for your case

In regards,
Maikel