[CentOS] KVM Virtualization Network VLAN CentOS7

Francis Mendoza

francis at mytechrepublic.com
Wed Apr 6 13:35:17 UTC 2016

Im configuring my KVM and in my network configuration I have 4 Network
lancard

2 nic = using teaming0 for management with access port configured in the
switch side

2 nic = using teaming1 for guest VM DATA ports. and in the switch is
configured for LACP with trunk allowing vlan 10,20,30,40,50

and configured in the CentOS7 the vlan 10, vlan 20,30,40,50 im sure its
already working because I tried to use one vlan and ping was successful.

my question is can I assigned directly the 'team1_vlan10, team1_vlan20..
and so on to directly use in my guest VM instead of bridging the network
config in the VM.xml file? I tried to google and found only about bridging
it first and could not find the direct connection in the DATA port Teaming1

Thank you in advance