[CentOS] KVM Virtualization Network VLAN CentOS7

Subscriber ml-lists at agoris.net.ua
Thu Apr 7 05:26:22 UTC 2016

Hello FrancisM,

Thursday, April 7, 2016, 8:03:38 AM, you wrote:

> I tried last night and it seems like the vlans that I created is failing to
> bring-up. So this is what Im doing

> in my DATA trunk port at my HomeLab Im doing this

> 2 port configured for teaming1 (set as link only port) -> Create Bridge
> (br0 port) on top of the teaming1 -> create slave vlan10,20,30,40 and the
> parent is br0. Am I doing this correctly? Thanks

not exactly.

nmcli connection add con-name br10 ifname br10 type bridge stp no
nmcli connection down br10
nmcli connection edit br10
set ipv4.method disabled
set ipv6.method ignore
save
quit
nmcli connection up br10

nmcli  connection  add  con-name  vlan10  ifname  vlan10 type vlan dev
teaming1 id 10
nmcli connection down vlan10
nmcli connection edit vlan10
set connection.master br10
set connection.slave-type bridge
verify fix
save
exit
nmcli connection up vlan10

similarly for br20+vlan20, br30+vlan30, br40+vlan40