[CentOS] CentOS 7.2 laptop wireless Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 2230 (rev c4)

Philip V pv.bugzilla+centos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:16:58 UTC 2016

Hi John, Thank you, elrepo sounds good to know about --
http://elrepo.org/tiki/About says is an extra repository for hardware
support.
Still not clear how to troubleshoot the problem so I know what to
install from elrepo.

I know that a spec file is involved in creating an RPM file; do you
mean that you make your own kernel RPM?