[CentOS] username.pem

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Tue Apr 26 15:31:16 UTC 2016

Hi, folks,

   Our system gets/creates /var/lib/ssh-x509-auth/<username>,pem, then
deletes it when the log out. selinux (in permissive mode) complains.
First, I changed the context to cert_t, and *now* it complains that
ksh93 wants write, etc access on the directory. grep ssh-x509-auth
/var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow offers me this:
allow sshd_t cert_t:dir write;
allow sshd_t var_lib_t:file { write getattr create open ioctl };

So: first, is this an expected behavior; second, is that the correct
fcontext, and, finally, is it safe for me to create this as a local
policy?

Thanks in advance.

         mark