[CentOS] where, if at all, is my virtual printer output?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Tue Apr 26 22:57:31 UTC 2016

I recently installed the package that
allows having virtual printers under CUPS.

I used the localhost:631 GUI to add a virtual pdf printer.
I do not remember what I did.
Now there are two virtual printers,
one named Cups-PDF and the one I named pdfprinter.
I cannot find the output from either.
I do not know how to ask them.

>From firefox, print to file still works,
but does not do what I want.
Even if it did, I'd still want to know
what's going on with my virtual printers.

>From an error log:
Unable to create avahi client: Resource temporarily unavailable"

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards