[CentOS] Storage cluster advise, anybody?

Patrick Begou Patrick.Begou at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Wed Apr 27 09:06:11 UTC 2016

May be this can be a good starting point:

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/High_Availability_Cluster

There is also a book "Proxmox High Availability" by Simon M. C. Cheng.

I'm starting to build such a solution to provide NFS service to my CentOS
clients (i've just received the hardware). I'm using proxmox for a while, but
without HA at this time, and it is very stable and reliable.

Patrick

Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 04/22/2016 12:24 PM, Digimer wrote:
>>> My requirements are:
>> This sounds like you want a cloud-type storage, like ceph or gluster.
>
> I agree.  I think either would work.  A cluster with striping and mirroring of
> volumes should fit all the requirements.

|  Equipe M.O.S.T.         |                                      |
|  Patrick BEGOU           | mailto:Patrick.Begou at grenoble-inp.fr |
|  LEGI                    |                                      |
|  BP 53 X                 | Tel 04 76 82 51 35                   |
|  38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX    | Fax 04 76 82 52 71                   |