[CentOS] Any CentOS 6 Issues on Lenovo Y700?

Brian Bernard brian.brianbernard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:07:08 UTC 2016

Oh, I wouldn't flame you.

Hmm, I didn't think of using a virtual machine. The Lenovo has a NVidia
960MX, so I wonder if it would fully work under a virtual machine.

The reason why I ask is that I do systems adminstration with meteorological
software that requires OpenGL 2.0 and at least 2GB of video ram.

Thank you for your reply, Mike.

Brian Bernard