[CentOS] Any CentOS 6 Issues on Lenovo Y700?

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Thu Apr 28 03:12:30 UTC 2016

On 04/27/2016 07:43 PM, Mike Mohr wrote:
> Don't flame me, but I really recommend using Ubuntu on laptops. If you
> really want CentOS, you should go with version 7. Many new laptops won't
> work well with that either though.

CentOS 7 works fine on my T410 thinkpad but that's not a new laptop...

I use to use Ubuntu on the desktop but I stopped when they believed it
was okay to send information I searched for my local workstation to
Amazon without asking me first.

I can not support any distribution that believes it is okay to do that
sort of thing.

Maybe it would have been okay if it had been opt-in, but it wasn't opt-in.