[CentOS] Where can I find the CentOS gpg keys?

Albin Otterhäll gmane at otterhall.com
Thu Apr 28 19:29:52 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-28 21:08, Andreas Benzler wrote:
> repository gpg can be found in
> /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/
>
> read the repo file(s) in
>
> /etc/yum.repos.d/
>
>  cat /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Base.repo
> # CentOS-Base.repo
> #
> # The mirror system uses the connecting IP address of the client and the
> # update status of each mirror to pick mirrors that are updated to and
> # geographically close to the client.  You should use this for CentOS
> updates
> # unless you are manually picking other mirrors.
> #
> # If the mirrorlist= does not work for you, as a fall back you can try
> the
> # remarked out baseurl= line instead.
> #
> #
>
> [base]
> name=CentOS-$releasever - Base
> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=
> $basearch&repo=os&infra=$infra
> #baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/os/$basearch/
> gpgcheck=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

Apparently I wasn't clear enough. I'm using Arch Linux (i.e. I haven't
access to the gpg key that comes with an installation) and would like to
verify the ISO I've downloaded. To-do that I need the key used to sign
the "sha256sum.txt.asc" file.

I need to import the CentOS Release 7 (and maybe additional keys) from a
keyserver or download the keyfile to be able do that.

Regards,
Albin