[CentOS] C5: The Firefox ESR 45.1.0 Nighmare

isdtor isdtor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:55:26 UTC 2016

Always Learning writes:
> However the time-wasting problem remains, so too do the down-loaded
> extensions in /tmp, example tmp-xxx.xpi

The reason behind this is the missing patch referenced by Johnny's posting that you referenced in a follow-up.

What I would really like to see, talking about SIGs and such, is an rpm for palemoon, but I fear it can't be done on C5. Even C6 only would help, although I'm hesitating to move my main desktop off 5; the C6 desktop simply doesn't have the same stability and performance, and having to log off/log on just because PA behaves irratically is really annoying.