[CentOS] Free Redhat Linux (rhel) version 7.2

Mon Apr 4 13:39:54 UTC 2016
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

I read that Redhat was offering their Linux free,
and downloaded the ISO, though I haven't run it.

What do CentOS users think of Redhat's offer?

The registration with Redhat seemed very bureaucratic to me,
and I'm not sure if I have carried it out properly.
Also, I didn't see if it was possible to get updates,
either with dnf or some other way.

I've been (and am) very pleased with CentOS,
which I've been running for several years,
and I don't particularly want to change.

Any views on this?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net