[CentOS] VPN suggestions centos 6, 7

Tue Apr 5 17:16:28 UTC 2016
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Have a look at Openconnect Server (ocserv), it's a free implementation of Cisco AnyConnect.

It's the easiest VPN I ever had to setup and it's compatible with most Cisco AnyConnect clients and of course OpenConnect clients (such as NetworkManager-openconnect).

http://www.infradead.org/ocserv/

hth

Nux!
www.nux.ro