[CentOS] KVM Virtualization Network VLAN CentOS7

Wed Apr 6 16:19:33 UTC 2016
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 04/06/2016 06:35 AM, Francis Mendoza wrote:
> my question is can I assigned directly the 'team1_vlan10, team1_vlan20..
> and so on to directly use in my guest VM instead of bridging the network
> config in the VM.xml file? I

Yes, you can use macvtap.  Note that in the default mode, the guest will
not be able to communicate with the host.  AFAIK, when using macvtap,
you will not have the option of controlling guest network using iptables
on the host, as you do when using a bridged network device.