[CentOS] Suddenly increased my hard disk

Thu Apr 7 05:08:56 UTC 2016
Chandran Manikandan <tech2mani at gmail.com>

Hi John,
Am currently running dos mode not graphical mode.
Could you have any other method.

Hi Ashish,
You are correct.
qmailtoaster backup file which was around 184 GB in backup.gz type and i
have removed .bz2 type file with the same backup/mailbkup directory.

After removed .bz2 file it's gone backup.gz also which was 184 GB file.
I have run this command locate .gz but couldn't find out it.

how do i see the open files.

Could you help me to find out this file or any soln.