[CentOS] Openshot 2.x (beta) on C7??

Thu Apr 7 13:04:03 UTC 2016
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Well, by the looks of it, it bundles all the deps in one archive, so you no longer depend on system ones, but also you miss out on system updates.

As an example, should there be another openssl vulnerability, "yum update openssl" will not save you, you'll have to wait for the Openshot dev to issue an updated appimage.

Nux!
www.nux.ro