[CentOS] CentOS 7.2 laptop wireless Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 2230 (rev c4)

Thu Apr 14 08:05:54 UTC 2016
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hello Philip,

In my test cases on Centos 6 or 7 I always run an elrepo kernel or build my own one from rewritten spec file. That helps me out to get Centos work as good it can be.

Personal playground, those packages are unsigned!!!

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/ <http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/>

<kernel>
noarch git firmware
kernel ml aufs - oh I was lazy

<gstreamer>
- Get Multimedia work, all my videos incl. DVD, midi and other audio files are working
  I was given up after test many repros.

<drivers>
libdrm
radeon (no new iMac 2015…hmmm)
hardinfo

<other>
mutter - gnome 3 windows shadow hack
netatalk - apple time capsule on centos

Centos 7 live on usbdrive to test it on different machines….

Fun with Centos 7

PS:hm… gstreamer was working with centos 6 damm

     Don’t hammer my virtual server otherwise i push them away….