[CentOS] CentOS 7.2 laptop wireless Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 2230 (rev c4)

Thu Apr 21 06:48:35 UTC 2016
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hm, but let me drop a note:

I’m on a *most* clean installation of 7.2 and other wifi it works.

I Installed the „Gnome Desktop“ who give me the graphical network manager,
but with another network card for sure.