[CentOS] Suddenly increased my hard disk

Fri Apr 22 02:49:23 UTC 2016
Chandran Manikandan <tech2mani at gmail.com>

Dear Friends,

Finally fixed my issue.
As you told i have unmount the external hard disk then i checked the
/bkhdd/backup folder.
I saw that 190GB backup tar.gz file then i deleted and again remount it.

Thanks a lot for your kind supporting to me to fix this issue.

Why it's happened like this environment and how to avoid it.