[CentOS] Centos hold me back from work - sshd ...bull

Thu Apr 28 16:25:53 UTC 2016
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 04/28/2016 02:09 AM, Andreas Benzler wrote:
> ine-imac-andy:~ andy$ ssh -vvvandy at 141.52.135.21
> debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
> write: Broken pipe
> ine-imac-andy:~ andy$ ssh -vvvandy at 141.52.135.21
> debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
> ssh_packet_read: Connection reset by peer

I see one possibility that explains both the key change and the
connection resets:

You installed a new server and used an IP address that was already in
use on another server.  That's why you already had an SSH key for that
address.  The connection resets occur when the client you're using to
connect updates its ARP table and swaps from the MAC address on the new
host to the MAC address on the old host (or visa versa).