[CentOS] tune2fs: Filesystem has unsupported feature(s) while trying to open

Sat Apr 30 12:08:49 UTC 2016
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml at conversis.de>

Then you either made a mistake or ran into a bug. Both "normal" disk
partitions and logical volumes are regular block devices and tune2fs or
other tool operating on block devices will see no difference between
them and treat them identical.