[CentOS] Gateway question

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Aug 9 12:47:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 10:58:40AM +0300, Levente Birta wrote:
> What I don't understand why the route command allow to add a second default
> gateway with different interface, but the ip route command doesn't?

You can only have one default gateway.

It sounds to me like you want to use both interfaces, which are both
on the same subnet and would connect to the same gateway, as some sort
of load-balanced network, where traffic is evenly distributed across
both interfaces?  Or did I mis-read your initial question?