[CentOS] Eclipse rpms

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:12:31 UTC 2016

On 08/08/2016 04:57 PM, Yamaban wrote:
> Hint:
> put a scriplet into /etc/profile.d/ and it will be executed on login.

If you haven't used "scl," and I hadn't before yesterday, it creates a
new session with environment variables set up to access applications
installed in a semi-isolated path.  It can't be called from the bash
profile as far as I can tell, and its execution isn't documented in its
own man page.  I could check its code to duplicate its functionality,
but I was hoping for a simple answer from someone who uses it.