[CentOS] howto install yumex

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:05:14 UTC 2016

On 08/11/2016 07:42 AM, Harald Labes wrote:
> Try "sudo yum install yumex" without *. It's a package distributed by
> EPEL. Have you installed the EPEL repro?

===>

closer, but not like playing horseshoes.

now need;

  GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read \
    file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6

> Cheers

!OPA! !METAXA!

>           Harald
>
> On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 07:21 -0500, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>> greetings.
>>
>> trying to install yumex, but obviously have forgotten what i did
>> previously to install packages.
>>
>>   sudo yum install yumex*
>>
>> errors out with;
>>
>>   No package yumex* available.
>>
>> please inform my chemo brain what is correct.
>>
>> tia.

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 7.1511

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=