[CentOS] I need glibc 2.19+ for 32 bit CentOS 6.8 or CentOS7

Kay Schenk

kay.schenk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:22:45 UTC 2016

Hello all--

Due to a proposed changeover to build machines for a project I'm
involved with, I need at least glib 2.19. Right now I have glib 2.12,
and even on CentOS7-32 bit, what I see is glib 2.14. Is a higher glib
available anywhere that might work with my current 6.8. I see I can
download it from SourceForge but I am wondering what the results might me.

I really like CentOS and would hate to change distros at this point,
but, well, it might come to that. :(

Any advice truly appreciated.