[CentOS] Gnome weather applet stranded

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Aug 25 01:17:27 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:22:58PM +0100, Nux! wrote:
> It looks like it was quickly fixed in MATE, hope EPEL moves fast... :)
>
> https://github.com/mate-desktop/libmateweather/issues/30#issuecomment-242190096
> --
>
> Nux!
> www.nux.ro

Just for grins, I've been looking through the sources for the version
I'm running that does not contain the fix. Either I"m blind, or there's
a whole lot of obscurity built in there. I cannot, for the life of me,
find where it hides the URL it goes to to get the weather data. Since
there ought to be a fix coming down the pipe Real Soon Now, I won't
sorry about it, but it woulda been nice if I coulda figured it out. :(

 .----    Fred Smith   /
 /    /  /   /__) /  /  /__) .+'           Home: fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us