[CentOS] I need glibc 2.19+ for 32 bit CentOS 6.8 or CentOS7

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:00:09 UTC 2016

On 08/24/2016 08:21 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
<<<>>>

> We'll be moving to a Ubuntu 14 environment, which is spec'd at glibc 2.19
> near as I can determine. So a long story.  We will not be building for
> targeted environments.

answer to you problem is in your reply.

install ubuntu 14 to a system and build with it.

have you not heard the adage, 'you can not get blood from a turnip'?

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=