[CentOS] Ordering rich rules with firewalld

Dan White d_e_white at icloud.com
Fri Aug 26 17:25:46 UTC 2016

How about
http://www.firewalld.org/documentation   -> firewall.direct(5)
https://twoerner.fedorapeople.org/firewalld/doc/firewalld.direct.html

priority="priority"
The priority is used to order rules. Priority 0 means add rule on top of the chain, with a higher priority the rule will be added further down. Rules with the same priority are on the same level and the order of these rules is not fixed and may change. If you want to make sure that a rule will be added after another one, use a low priority for the first and a higher for the following.

Sounds like the way to force the order.

Dan White | d_e_white at icloud.com
“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”  (Bill Waterson: Calvin & Hobbes)