[CentOS] .htaccess file

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Sun Aug 28 21:42:06 UTC 2016

[Thomas E Dukes]
I setup an ipset but quickly ran out of room in the set. I guess I'll have
to setup multiple sets. Right now, I'm just trying to take some load off my
home server from badbots but I am getting hit on other services as well.

There's nothing on the webserver except a test site I use. Just trying to
keep out the ones that ignore robots.txt

Thanks!!